ATN Action Translator - OS X v1.0 released
There is now also a native Mac OS X executable version of the ATN Action Translator available, which can be run on actual Mac OS X El Capitan versions.
The ATN Action Translator - OS X version offers the same features and usability as it's Java-based counterpart, but instead runs as a native executable on OS X El Capitan systems without the need of a Java runtime system.
- The ATN Action Translator - OS X executable and it's resources have been build for Mac OS X with an installed Mac OS X El Capitan system. Thus an actual OS X El Capitan version is needed to run the program.
- This ATN Action Translator - OS X version is localized for the German and English languages.
- There is a little default example english-to-german rule file embedded inside the rule editor, which can be used as a starting template for your own customized rule files.
- Installation: Just extract the whole AtnActionTranslator-OSX.app folder contents of the AtnActionTranslator-OSX.zip distribution ZIP-file to a desired place on your Mac computer (usually /Applications) . Make sure you have OS X El Capitan or newer installed on your Mac computer and then run the AtnActionTranslator-OSX.app application.
- To uninstall: Just remove/delete the whole initially extracted AtnActionTranslator-OSX.app folder from your Mac computer.
If you like and have a need for it, you can give the ATN Action Translator - OS X a try and download it here ...
NOTE: That the UI (user interface) of this OS X-based tool are actually just localized for the German and English languages and that you might need to have an installed actual OS X El Capitan on your Mac computer, in order to run this tool!